Improving reading and spelling through an effective remediation programme:
- Our qualified Reading therapist is registered with the Read for Africa Programme.
- Individual or group sessions are available.
Reading and spelling need to be taught at the same time, as the two processes are linked.
A learner needs to be able to access information (read), as well as generate information (spell).
We assist the learners in mastering the outcomes of the curriculum by promoting self-esteem and independent thinking.
- Tutoring on their school subjects.
- Homework, study and organisational skills.
During weekday mornings we run a learning centre for learners to reach their full potential outside mainstream schools.
- Small group.
- To also include children who experience barriers to learning
- Enrollment with a registered academic service provider is required.